How do you know if you need an investigation?
1) Getting scratched, bitten, slapped, held down, choked or shoved just to name a few.
2) Seeing shadow people on the walls, dark pulsating masses that move ( usually in corners ).
3) Hearing growls, sinister laughing, mumbling, children giggling.
4) Your pets may react to things you cannot see or hear, and may behave oddly. One tell tale sign you need to know, your pet may focus on a certain area and growl, bark, and have their hair standing on end, but then backs away whimpering, or may run and hide.
5) You can feel or sense a presence in your home watching. Your family's personalities may seem to have changed. Everyone can be influenced by spirits.
~*~Einstein proved that all the energy of the universe
is constant and that it can neither be created nor destroyed ... So what happens
to that energy when we die? If it cannot be destroyed, it must then, according
to Dr. Einstein, be transformed into another form of energy.~*~
6) Your children are afraid, and telling you they see people in their room, or hear something in their closet. You might hear them talking with someone not there, and they may see spirits.
7) Have you played with an Ouija board, or were involved with séances. Some spirits can lay dormant for years, yet are awakened by activity.
8) Radio, television, water , stove, telephone, vehicles anything that normally needs our physical help to activate, turns on its own.
9) Nightmares or night terrors, waking up not being able to move and sensing someone with you.
10) In very extreme measures some have reported being personally attacked physically, and hearing in their mind threats of what could be done to them, taunting that no one is going to believe you, and threatening to kill you if you do talk. These are rare cases but have been reported.